Knowledge Exchange Group is a specialist event and media services company delivering information and analysis across multiple platforms.
Knowledge Exchange Group now requires a talented Senior Marketing Manager to join our dedicated team and become a pivotal member in our further expansion, based at our offices in Trafalgar Square, London.
The opportunity is perfect for ambitious individuals looking to further build their marketing skills and lead multiple marketing disciplines, or individuals looking for an exciting opportunity to take the next step in to working at the strategic level at a fast-growing company with plenty of prospects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Develop and execute marketing strategies, plans and campaigns, in line with the delivery of key targets / deadlines for each conference / event
• Ensure all digital channels are updated with engaging and effective content
• Write and proofread creative commercially driven copy
• Build and develop partnerships with key authorities, associations and influencers
• Interpret key performance indicators and identifying themes and trends, implementing actions based on findings
• Understand and select key audiences using our existing data platforms
• Closely collaborate with content and sales teams to ensure commercial success
• Manage conference / event websites – ensuring all written copy is up to date, consistent and correct
• Devise and present innovative new marketing ideas and strategies
• Line management of one marketing executive
• Produce ROI reports on each campaigns effectiveness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
• Educated to degree level (preferably with a Marketing or related degree)
• 3+ years’ experience in a B2B events marketing environment
• Familiarity of using an email marketing software
• Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
• Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
• Creative thinker across all marketing channels, including the ability to produce persuasive copy
• Results focused
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude with strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Flexible team player, with ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Interviews will be ongoing up until the application closing date.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, including details of how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description and your notice period.