Date Added: 9 April 2018
: 23 April 2018
Job Title: Account Executive/Senior AE (Planning and Infrastructure)
Working For: Grayling
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Grayling is looking to recruit a new Account Executive/Senior Account Executive to work within our planning and infrastructure division on a number of flagship client accounts, including for some of the country’s most recognisable organisations (a full list of our clients can be found on the APPC register). Grayling has a prestigious public affairs and planning practice and was named Consultancy of the Year at the Public Affairs Awards 2016.
The successful candidate will be working with our Head of Planning and Infrastructure to lead on client work, ensuring the delivery of outstanding strategic advice and project delivery. Enthusiasm for the planning and community relations sector, or an interest in local government or development issues is therefore essential.
The role will require an understanding of local government and ideally planning processes and procedure, excellent political knowledge and judgement, an eye for detail, excellent written English, good judgement and a proactive mind set are also essential. A professional telephone manner is also important in the role.
Daily tasks will include:
• Engaging with political and business stakeholders;
• Working in conversation with clients;
• Communicating with local communities around complex development plans;
• Organising consultation events;
• Engaging with local and national government.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have understanding of politics, on both the national and local level;
• Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
• Possess good commercial awareness;
• Have an interest in infrastructure projects;
• Have excellent presentation skills.
Closing Date: 23 April 2018
We may conduct interviews and appoint before the closing date for the right candidate, so we would encourage early applications.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, including details of your existing notice period.
Please note, only new applicants will be considered.