Date Added: 10 April 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: Target Voter Campaigns Assistant
Working For: Conservative Campaign Headquarters
Conservative Campaign Headquarters are seeking to appoint a Target Voter Campaigns Assistant who will be required to assist the Target Voter Campaigns Manager and other members of the Voter Communications department in identifying and communicating with target electors.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that can work well under pressure within a fast paced political environment.
To succeed in this role you will also need to be self-motivated, conscientious, and a team player. You must have a strong work ethic, a purposeful sense of initiative, and great attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Target Voter Campaigns Manager in providing up-to-date information to those responsible for campaigning activities
- Help the Calling Coordinator manage and host call centres at CCHQ and in the field
- Create and approve database accounts and scripts for telephone canvassing
- Supervise data entry, track progress and produce reports
- Calendar, database, folder and spreadsheet management across the department
- Support the team to deliver training to party staff and volunteers over the UK
- Lead on building relationships with activists to help with the department’s projects
The ideal candidate will have an excellent mix of the following capabilities and track record:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- High standards of attention to detail with the ability to compile information,
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Evidence of working with MS Excel including pivot tables, vlookup IF, AND, OR functions mail merge
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Solid numerical and analytical skills and ideally an understanding of statistical methods
- Confident and assertive with the ability to take ownership of tasks
- A “can do” flexible professional approach
- A commitment to the values of the Conservative Party
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Closing time: 9am (early applications welcome)
Please send your application and covering letter to email@example.com or send to Human Resources Department, CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London SW1H 9HQ.