Date Added: 10 April 2018
: 30 April 2018
Job Title: Communications & Reporting Officer
Working For: Save the Children
We are looking for a Communications & Reporting Officer to join our team and ensure that the Policy, Advocacy and Campaigns (PAC) division meets its reporting requirements both internally and externally. The postholder will also have responsibility for ensure that PAC communications effectively within the organisation and across country programmes.
As Communications & Reporting Officer you will provide support across both the PAC division and country programme offices to produce high quality and clear evidence, information and communication materials. You will also implement systems that foster learning by exploring practical and simple ways to collect, analyse and utilise evidence strategically. In addition you will:
• Support the collection and collation of evidence to contribute to regular reports to donors and to internal project and governance groups
• Write narrative donor reports using data and text submitted by PAC teams and country programme offices
• Work with the MEAL manager to gather information and evidence and present information in a clear, coherent way
• Develop and use a wide range of communication tools to effectively disseminate successes, learning and impact from our PAC work to internal and external audiences
• Ensure strong communication between PAC teams, country programme offices and donors, including supporting regular international group calls.
To be successful you will have strong communication skills with the ability to synthesise large amounts of technical information with experience of writing reports communications products to a high standard. Flexible and adaptable, you will have a methodological and logical approach that can be applied to MEAL work. In addition you will have:
• A proven ability to translate complex and technical information in easy-to-understand and engaging means of communication
• Experience developing communications plans/strategies and the ability to think creatively about different communication channels
• The ability to write engaging and compelling stories
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to represent the team in front of external stakeholders
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure, producing high quality work to deadlines.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
To apply please visit our website via the link below: https://jobs.savethechildren.org.uk/vacancy/communications-and-reporting-officer--3916/3942/description/