Date Added: 11 April 2018
: 31 May 2018
Job Title: Global Operations Officer
Working For: Drum Cussac Group Limited
Salary: £25,000 per annum (after probation)
Global Operations Officers play a critical role in supporting live operations and real-time alerting from within the Drum Cussac 24/7 Global Operations Centre located at our Head Office in Bournemouth, UK.
• Proactive threat monitoring
• Clients’ (pre & during) travel safety
• Sourcing and writing travel security alerts
• Disseminating tactical intelligence
• Compilation of threat information
• First responder emergency / crisis response
• Over watch and coordination of journey management / executive protection / high risk location tasks
Normal hours of work are on a rotating 12 hour shift pattern to ensure 24/7/365 operations, i.e. 4 shifts of days or nights followed by 4 days off – totalling no more than 48 hours in a week.
This is a full time position offering:
• Starting salary of £23,000 per annum – increasing to £25,000 after a successful 3-month probation period and by £500 per annum for subsequent two years of service
• Optional Standby retainer at £800 per annum, with overtime paid at £11.42 per hour
• 25 days holiday entitlement per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
• Participation in the company contributory workplace pension scheme
• Participation in the company performance-related bonus scheme
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Applicants must be allowed to work in the UK and should note that formal interviews will be held in Bournemouth.
Start date will be mutually agreed and as soon as possible.
Please submit your current CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you're the perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org