Date Added: 12 April 2018
: 30 April 2018
Job Title: Intern
Working For: Cratus Communications
Salary: £10.20 per hour (London Living Wage)
At Cratus our ethos is ‘our world is local’, this defines us and drives everything we do. We recognise the importance of decision making at local level and our primary goal is to help clients navigate the planning process to secure results.
We are a political engagement and community consultation company. Established in 2009, born from our Chief Executive’s dedication to local government, Cratus is committed to creating and improving partnerships between local authorities, the private and third sectors.
Cratus has brought together a powerful cross-party team from the top of local government to provide insight and counsel to our clients as they work with emerging local government structures, as well as the wider public sector.
Our business is growing and we are looking for an Intern to support the day to day management of client accounts in our Planning team, identify issues which affect clients, and help to develop new business.
We are looking for applicants with previous political and / or agency experience in the property and planning sector, or those who enjoy planning and politics in the UK.
The successful applicant(s) will have:
- A strong interest in politics, knowledge of local government would be helpful.
- Good command of written English.
- To be happy and comfortable on the phone.
- To be familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
- To be organised and capable of working to a deadline.
- To be happy working as part of a team.
- A willingness to learn, particularly in new areas.
- The ability to drive would be useful but is not essential.
We are pleased that many of our permanent positions are filled by team members who started out as interns and are looking for someone who may fill a permanent position in the future.
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
Candidates will be interviewed when they respond and as appropriate.
Candidates should send CV and cover letters to Julian Seymour at email@example.com. Non-specific, standardised responses will be frowned upon!