Date Added: 13 April 2018
: 20 April 2018
Job Title: Senior Consultant - Healthcare
Working For: Hanover
Hanover Health is part of an independent consulting firm delivering a range of services to our clients including government relations, public affairs, market access, policy, advocacy and corporate communications across health and business. We do more healthcare than anything else at Hanover delivering services through our London, Brussels, Dublin and Dubai offices.
We are looking for a Senior Consultant (Senior Account Manager) to join our expanding team and play a key role in our continuing success next year. You will have a demonstrable interest and ideally experience in UK health policy. A background in consultancy is desirable but not essential. The role would include delivering the following work in our team:
– Building political and NHS campaigns to deliver tangible policy change for our clients
– Running impactful events for a range of audiences including politicians, policy makers, NHS stakeholders and patient groups
– Delivering important intelligence to our clients through utilizing the Hanover network and building your own bespoke network through attending events as well as developing expertise in policy areas
– Drafting reports for clients on a varied number of topics including on trade/business policy and disease or NHS policy areas
– Supporting the management of expert steering groups to drive thought-leadership for our clients
– Contributing creatively towards new business pitches and being a core part of the team in building the tactics and pitching your ideas
We are looking for an outstanding individual with a can-do attitude and the following attributes:
– Experience working within a consultancy, in-house public affairs team, or Parliamentary office
– Excellent knowledge of the UK healthcare sector and health policy
– Team player with an industrious approach
– Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines
– Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
– Strong networking skills
– Ability to manage and develop junior staff (demonstrable experience is desirable but not essential)
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date dependent on candidate availability.
Please submit a covering letter and CV to email@example.com quoting the reference "HC-SC".