Date Added: 13 April 2018
: 30 April 2018
Job Title: Website and Social Media Manager
Working For: Best for Britain
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
As Website and Social Media Manager you will be responsible for planning and delivering Best for Britain's campaign content on our social channels and website. You will also be responsible for creating and overseeing a supporter email plan.
Essential skills and experience:
- In-depth experience with Adobe CC software - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator in particular
- Extensive 'hands-on' experience as a website manager/editor on various website content management systems essential
- Be a Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube native
- Must know Facebook Business manager inside and out, from set up to custom audience creation
- Twitter Advertising experience
- Hands-on Google Analytics, Search Console and Adwords knowledge also required
- You should have commissioned plenty of content and managed those producing it and be able to produce a clear brief - knowing the difference between 72dpi and 300dpi is vital
- Knowledge of copyright restrictions
- A good understanding of GDPR
- The cool calm head required to deal with website server crashes and other tech-related minor emergencies
- Ability to adapt quickly and give constructive feedback
- Passionate about fighting Brexit
- Line management
- A team player happy to try your hand at multiple tasks
- Pithy and engaging writing style
Desirable skills and experience:
- A flair for, or at least an aptitude for, digital design
- Experience using NationBuilder is a huge plus
- Video editing skills, even if only with iMovie, are highly desirable...
- As is experience using Adobe After Effects
- Campaigns experience - political or social is great but not vital
- Experience managing a substantial digital marketing budget
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
This is an initial 6 month contract role (to October 2018) with potential for extension.
Interviews will take place between 1st and 11th May. Start date will be as soon after that is possible for the right applicant.
Please send a CV and covering letter (no more than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org.