Date Added: 18 April 2018
: 18 May 2018
Job Title: Graduate Analyst
Working For: Powerscourt
Powerscourt, a leading City of London financial PR firm, is looking for a bright and intelligent graduate to join our graduate programme. Founded by a former Sunday Times Business Editor, the firm is one of the most influential financial and corporate communications agencies, with offices in London and Dublin. We advise a large number of blue chip listed and private companies globally across a range of industry sectors, including Paddy Power Betfair, Volvo, BP, Credit Suisse, Airbus and Goldman Sachs.
Powerscourt has a very collaborative and sociable culture with a diverse team including a mix of ex-bankers, journalists, lawyers and PR professionals.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate interested in a fast-paced and stimulating career in corporate public relations to join our rapidly expanding team.
Key responsibilities in this Financial and Corporate PR Graduate Analyst role:
• Monitoring the news and media landscape on a daily basis
• Supporting sector teams in managing the day-to-day running of client accounts
• Liaising with journalists and City analysts
• Managing client events including the announcement of financial results
• Drafting press releases and media summaries
• Being an energetic and involved member of the team
Key attributes and experience required for this Financial and Corporate PR Graduate Analyst role:
• A keen interest in current affairs, business and the media
• An articulate and confident oral and written communicator with great attention to detail
• A desire to work with listed clients and to better understand capital markets
• Strong academics from a top university (minimum 2:1 degree classification)
Contract Type: Full Time
Closing Date: 18 May 2018
To be considered for this PR Graduate Analyst role, please send your CV to email@example.com