Date Added: 19 April 2018
: 18 May 2018
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Acuitas Communications
Salary: £17,000 - £21,000 (dependent on experience)
Due to continuing growth, Acuitas Communications is now looking to appoint a highly accomplished new joiner at junior consultant/account executive level in its London office.
This will be a really exceptional opportunity for the right candidate, who will be expected to demonstrate impressive levels of intellectual rigour, media awareness and understanding, political judgement and experience, and real commercial nous.
You will be energetic; have a laser-like focus on accuracy and detail; express yourself cogently and effectively in oral and written communications; be collegiate and therefore able to work effortlessly as part of a wider, multi-disciplinary and multi-office team; be extremely well presented; and have a total commitment to succeed in a high value, professional services environment in central London.
This role would suit a second jobber, with past agency experience and maybe prior experience in Parliament, the media or the City.
Your role will require you to:
• Undertake daily media, markets and political monitoring;
• Have regular direct client contact;
• Support more senior members of client account teams in the fulfilment of client delivery;
• Prepare briefing papers for internal and client consumption;
• Take minutes of client and internal meetings and draft meeting agendas;
• Provide effective and pro-active support to colleagues in respect of new business getting activities and initiatives;
• Support or be responsible for event management preparations and party conference planning work; and
• Provide necessary administrative support and execution to the team.
The role would be like likely to suit someone with the following skills and experience:
• A graduate with a good class of degree;
• Background in consultancy in a junior role;
• Background, exposure to, and aptitude for, media engagement;
• Background as a parliamentary research assistant, sound political judgement and personal network;
• A good, pro-active networker;
• A strong commercial sense and an interest in a range of business sectors and issues;
• A total commitment to succeed, balanced by a commitment to act in a collegiate way, as part of a closely-knit team; and
• Excellent IT skills – MO skills and experienced with social media.
Closing Date: 18 May 2018
Interviews likely to start soon, and it is possible that an appointment could be made before the closing date.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title stated clearly in the subject of the email.