Date Added: 23 April 2018
: 31 May 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Built Environment Communications Group
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with an interest in public relations and a knowledge of politics to help look after our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
What you’ll need to know
- Have an interest in current affairs and understand how local government works
- Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
- Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the property sector and the wider built environment
- Drive, commitment and a focus on producing work of the highest standard
- Attention to detail
- Excellent workload management and be a good team player
What you’ll need to do
- Organise public exhibitions and stakeholder events
- Political and stakeholder research
- Produce draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases.
For more info: https://becg.com/careers/
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
For more information: https://becg.com/careers/account-executive-manchester/
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.