Date Added: 24 April 2018
: 21 May 2018
Job Title: Associate/Senior Associate - Sustainability & Political Risk
Working For: Critical Resource
Salary: Competitive overall package dependent on experience, comprising base salary and a bonus linked to performance and company profits
Shape the agenda on global resources, sustainability & political risk
- Have sustainability, political risk, development or energy and natural resource issues been important themes in your career? Would you like them to be?
- Can you see yourself – or do you already have experience – providing analysis and high-level advice to some of the world’s leading companies on how they manage these issues?
- Are you entrepreneurial and eager to apply or strengthen your business development skills?
- We are seeking an exceptional candidate for a key role within our core team, helping to drive the continued success of our influential and vibrant company
- We are also likely to be looking imminently for other potential roles in the company focused on business development, climate change and coordinating our publications and events
Background: Critical Resource is a leading advisory firm specialising in sustainability and political risk issues, advising major companies and investors and engaging with international stakeholders at the most senior levels. We have two main goals: to provide authoritative, independent analysis on such issues; and to assist clients to manage them in a strategic, far-sighted and responsible way.
Our core team brings together high-level experience working for The Economist, McKinsey, the OECD, Chatham House and a number of major energy and resource firms. Our network of senior advisors spans over 75 countries and includes former senior executives in global companies, former ambassadors, government ministers, civil society leaders and other leading opinion formers. Our Senior Advisory Panel includes a former editor of The Economist, a leading UN figure on sustainability and the chairmen of Shell and Rio Tinto, among other eminent figures.
The opportunity: We are looking for a high-calibre Associate (or Senior Associate) to join Critical Resource’s London-based core team. We may also shortly be recruiting for other potential positions focused on business development, climate change and our publications and events.
For full details and more information about Critical Resource, please see http://www.c-resource.com/associate-q2-2018/
Closing Date: 21 May 2018
Associate/Senior Associate: We are looking for someone to start in August 2018. Interviews are likely to take place in late May and early June.
Other positions: Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. We will only fill the positions if we find the right candidate.
Please send a CV and a one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Associate / Senior Associate” in the subject line of your cover letter.
Please send a CV and a one-page cover letter to email@example.com and indicate in the subject line of your cover letter which role you are most interested in.
Please see full details at http://www.c-resource.com/associate-q2-2018/