Date Added: 26 April 2018
: 1 June 2018
Job Title: Defence Industry Analyst / Editor
Working For: Visiongain Limited
Location: Purley, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 pa
A passion for defence technologies?
Fascinated by UAVs, training simulators or the latest advances in military grade technologies used within defence?
This post may be perfect for you.
Leading Business Information provider Visiongain is recruiting a Defence Industry Analyst & Editor, based in our offices in South London, to assist with the production of senior-level market-focused reports.
If you have experience in and you are interested in defence, this full-time position provides the perfect opportunity for successful candidates to conduct in-depth research and analysis related to defence; reports are targeted to senior management within defence.
In addition to studying key issues and players that shape the industry, successful candidates will have opportunities to develop market and economic research, business report writing skills as well as editorial ones.
Initially, candidates receive intense training where you will learn the art of market analysis. Candidates will then rapidly progress to a more senior editorial role overseeing reports production.
Applicants must be:
• Analytically minded
• Highly literate with good writing skills
• Comfortable with interpreting and producing written and numerical data
• Competent with researching particular market/economic trends and developments using primary and secondary data
• Able to meet publishing deadlines
• Able to research, edit and produce well-presented, readable and timley business reports
- Suitable candidates should be at least graduate level. Ideally, candidates should have b2b writing and research skills and experience.
- We also offer flexible home working, up to 2 days per week.
- There is ample free parking and a free shuttle for the staff, to/from main line station.
Closing Date: 1 June 2018
We have no set dates for interviews or fixed start dates.
Please email us the latest copy of your CV and covering letter stating why you feel that you are the best person for this job.
Please email CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org