Date Added: 28 April 2018
: 18 May 2018
Job Title: PR Summer 2018 Internship
Working For: Cirkle, a client of Creative Access
Salary: £5.90 - £7.83 per hour (National Living Wage) or above
Are you social media savvy, seeking your first role in PR? Do you have a passion for all things food, drink and lifestyle related? How would you like to work for one of the recently voted ‘Best Places To Work’?
Now in their 20th year, Cirkle is one of the UK’s leading Consumer Brand PR Consultancies and they’re on the hunt for a creative, proactive and ambitious intern for the summer.
With a team of 40, Cirkle’s clients include some of the UK’s best-loved food & drink and lifestyle brands – from Premier Foods, PepsiCo, Morrisons and GSK to Energizer, Ferrero, The Happy Egg Co and Kerry Foods. They were also one of the most awarded agencies for Employee Engagement.
If you are eager to learn, motivated to succeed and are looking for an internship that will put you on a PR career path, Cirkle is the place for you! Their interns receive one-on-one time with the senior team, learn strong PR, digital & social skills and get hands-on experience in all key aspects of the ever-changing world of PR.
- Developing PR materials including press releases & media lists
- Researching and compiling coverage reports
- Managing client sample mailings to media and influencers
- Organising and setting up blogger events
- Creating social content (e.g. blogs and social media posts)
- Researching new-business brands
- Identifying relevant news hooks & trends
- Participating in brainstorms across their client portfolio & suggesting creative & fresh ideas
- Attending company training sessions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- A strong interest in both traditional PR & digital & social media
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- A creative flair for producing content & ideas
- Energetic, driven and highly organised
- Detail orientated & resourceful
- Passion for food, drink & lifestyle sectors
- Fun to be around
For more info: https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/summer-2018-internship/
Closing Date: 18 May 2018
• Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document here: https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/summer-2018-internship/
• This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background
• Please do not contact companies directly