Date Added: 28 April 2018
: 31 May 2018
Job Title: Research Consultant
Working For: Talent Intelligence
Salary: Competitive (based upon experience)
Talent Intelligence is looking to hire a Research Consultant to join our busy team working on market intelligence and high-level talent sourcing projects across Europe, Africa and the Middle East, on behalf of one of our biggest global clients. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or junior professional looking to gain experience in stakeholder management, business operations and project management, within a very exciting geographical remit.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team on research projects;
- Conducting company research to identify market trends and potential talent;
- Support the team on day-to-day admin tasks.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a degree in Business, Communications, Psychology, HR or a similar research-based subject;
- Be fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to analyse information quickly.
Applicants MUST have a UK Visa or the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be appointed prior to the closing date. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and a short covering email stating why you are interested in this position to Jessica Allemeersch at email@example.com.
Due to high volumes of applications, we cannot guarantee that all candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.