Date Added: 3 May 2018
: 16 May 2018
Job Title: Communications Associate
Working For: International Integrated Reporting Council
The International Integrated Reporting Council is a business and investor-led global coalition that campaigns for long-term decision-making aimed at promoting financial stability and sustainable development. It does this through advancing integrated reporting, which provides transparency about how the world’s multiple resources are managed and how trusted information can be used to direct investment to productive and sustainable outcomes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic new team member with one to two years’ experience in a communications role, looking to learn new skills in a small, international and dynamic workplace.
Working with the IIRC offers the right candidate an opportunity to work with a wide range of leading global businesses, investors and other key players in the reporting field. The size and nature of the team allows individuals to challenge themselves freely with a range of new opportunities and places an emphasis on flexibility and lateral thinking.
Communications is at the heart of everything the IIRC does. Based at the IIRC office in the City of London, the Communications Associate will have responsibility for:
- Issuing news releases and targeting communications on an international basis as well as in individual countries around the world to secure coverage of integrated reporting in the media
- Producing a daily media grid
- Developing relationships with journalists around the world
- Keeping the IIRC website up to date
- Running the IIRC social media feeds
- Developing content for IIRC newsletters, blogs and marketing publications
- Developing slide decks and collateral for use by IIRC staff and ambassadors
- Producing infographics and videos for the IIRC’s communications channels
- Highlighting advocates of integrated reporting and promoting them through communications channels
- Working with partners and supporting organizations in order to communicate through their networks and channels
- Monitoring coverage of integrated reporting around the globe and leveraging these to the IIRC’s advantage
- Monitoring and targeting key events internationally relevant to the IIRC’s work.
Closing Date: 16 May 2018
Interview dates will be arranged on application following the closing date. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested applications should visit the IIRC website for further details and for information on how to apply via http://integratedreporting.org/communications-associate/