Date Added: 3 May 2018
: 17 May 2018
Job Title: Campaigns Officer
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
Permanent – East London
The organisation: A disability campaign
- To lead on a specific campaigns theme and to manage the activities involved in the campaign.
- To develop and support a nationwide team of young campaigners.
- To prepare and produce campaign resources to create maximum impact to gain change.
- Solid experience in campaigning with good political knowledge to gain real change.
- Excellent communicator, able to work cross-organisationally and with external stakeholders to create a strong campaign.
- Experienced in using a wide variety of campaign methods
Closing Date: 17 May 2018
Information on: http://therightethos.co.uk/?post_type=job&p=7207&preview=true