Date Added: 3 May 2018
: 17 May 2018
Job Title: Education & Representation Coordinator
Working For: Imperial College Union
Salary: £24,780 - £26,570
We are seeking an Education & Representation Coordinator to play a key role in delivering our strategic goal of ensuring the student voice is heard throughout Imperial College London. You will be involved in supporting and coordinating a range of new and existing education related projects and initiatives, working with partners and colleagues from across the College. Supporting and training our volunteers, you will empower students to make lasting changes that aim to improve their university experience.
Imperial College Union is a student-led, democratically-run charity, with our members - students of Imperial College London - able to lead, create and influence change in every one of our activities, campaigns and services.
Our Standards bring to life what we mean by Leadership, Partnership, Democracy and Inclusivity in the context of our work. They are relevant to every member of staff across the organisation, demonstrating what we can expect of each other, and what we can expect of managers and senior managers within the organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for student academic representatives, receiving and responding to requests and queries
- Develop partnerships with University staff
- Assist with the Union’s Communications related to Academic Representation Network, and assist with drafting handbooks, guides, publications and literature and content for Union website
- Organise training and development programmes for volunteers
- Support development and delivery of new and existing Education & Welfare team projects as part of the Union’s strategy and partnership with Imperial College London.
We are looking for candidates to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working with and supporting volunteers and of delivering training
- Understanding of structures, systems and politics affecting higher education
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to people at all levels
To find out more about Imperial College Union visit our website.
See https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/PRO00065/education-representation-coordinator for more details on this exciting opportunity and submit your application today!
Closing Date: 17 May 2018
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 30th or Thursday 31st May, 2018
To apply: https://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/PRO00065/education-representation-coordinator