Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 25 May 2018
Job Title: Communications & Project Officer
Working For: The Social Change Agency
The Social Change Agency helps build people powered movements that change the world.
We are experts in creating social impact using communication, community organising, crowdfunding, peer networks, innovation, and systemic and organisational change. We combine tried and tested approaches with cutting edge tools and perspectives. And we offer strategic consulting, programme design and delivery, training, workshops and more.
Responsible for supporting and assessing the communications apparatus of our biggest client, this includes supporting international development charities in communicating their work to the British public. You will also help the wider TSCA team with marketing and project activity to increase the social impact of our projects and the reach and reputation of TSCA amongst clients and collaborators. We are a small and dynamic team, and looking for a curious self starter to join the business at an exciting time of growth.
Skills and experience required
- 2-3 years experience in social sector communications, international development, or government.
- Exceptional writing skills for a variety of audiences.
- Strong desk research, primary research and data analysis skills
- Experience of interpreting data, producing insights and presenting them in an accessible and compelling way in a variety of formats to a range of stakeholders
- Experience of creating marketing content, reports or presentations in online and offline formats for a range of audiences
- Able to build a professional rapport quickly with new people and large groups
- Social media management, with an awareness of the principles of effective social media outreach and engagement
- Experience of working in an office environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Social Change Agency is committed to the diversity of our team. We encourage applications from all suitability qualified people regardless of age, gender expression, sexuality, race, disability and ethnicity.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK independently, as we unfortunately are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
For more information visit: https://thesocialchangeagency.org/were-hiring-for-a-communications-and-project-officer/
Closing Date: 25 May 2018
Interviews will be held in our offices in Kings Cross, London on 31 May.
Start date is ASAP.
If you would like to discuss the role please email email@example.com, to arrange a time.
If you’re ready to apply, please send us a CV, cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role and what you think you can contribute to it, and a 2 page writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.