Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 8 July 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Mattison Public Relations
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + bonus
Mattison PR is a financial services and professional services public relations consultancy based in Borough, near London Bridge.
We are seen as the PR agency that delivers the best results for its clients in the most
influential media – you’ll see our clients in the FT, Times and Telegraph on a daily basis.
We provide a unique level of business insight to our clients and aspire to be the smartest thinkers in the PR world.
MPR clients include law firms, private equity, accountancy firms, hedge funds, banks and other specialist non-bank lenders
This is a job for someone who would relish the opportunity to actually be leading the major debates, applying modern communications disciplines and redefining what PR companies can deliver.
Our practice offers the full range of public relations, media relations, media training, social media campaigns, and opinion research. After training your job will include:
• Researching and writing drafts of press releases and other content
• Participating in client meetings and producing contact reports
• Playing a full role in pitches and presentations
• Supporting the development of the company including marketing and business development
• Pitching to the most influential media
• Handling key client social media accounts
We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate with strong office skills who is committed to a career in communications. You would need to demonstrate:
• University graduate
• Some knowledge of UK financial services and/or professional services
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Attention to detail
• A strong work ethic and determination to excel
• Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a fast-moving environment
• The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational and IT skills
• Regular salary reviews
• Annual bonus
• 20 days holiday a year rising to 25 after 2 years
• Regular career review and development assessment
• Management-led training
• Attendance at a wide range of social events
Closing Date: 8 July 2018
If you are interested in applying for the role, please submit your CV, and a short paragraph or two in the body of the email detailing any information you think relevant to: email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to respond to every application individually.
If your initial application is successful, we will be in touch via email