Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 21 May 2018
Job Title: Digital and Campaigns Officer
Working For: Reprieve
Salary: £38,678 full time
Reprieve is looking for a Campaigns and Digital Officer to join our fast-moving and creative Campaigns Team.
You will be at the heart of Reprieve’s public-facing work, using your creative and technical skills to help us achieve our ambitious goals. You will be joining our team at a key point in the development of our digital programme, in which we are focussing on list growth in a post-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) world and looking to double our digital fundraising income over the next three years.
Working with and reporting to the Head of Campaigns and Digital, and working closely with our other Campaigns and Digital Officer, you will be a great organiser with experience in digital campaigning, digital marketing, digital fundraising or digital content creation. You will have great communication (including written) skills, design skills and technical skills. You will be passionate about engaging people in human rights work and furthering Reprieve’s mission. And you will be experienced at reviewing data and using it to assess your progress in achieving the goals set out for this role.
The Campaigns and Digital Officer’s main duties include:
- Creating multimedia digital content across a variety of online platforms.
- Preparing copy for Reprieve’s website, fundraising and campaign emails, social media pages, Facebook ads and campaigns.
- Working closely with Reprieve’s Casework and Communications teams to get the information required on Reprieve’s casework to run a successful digital programme.
- Working closely with Reprieve’s Communications and Casework teams to create effective public campaigns that support both casework objectives and the objectives of the digital programme and, more broadly, the objectives of the Development and Outreach Team.
- Supporting the Head of Digital and Campaigns to deliver on the team strategy.
- Reporting to the Head of Digital and Campaigns on progress as against the team’s operational plan and the organisation’s fundraising strategy.
- Inputting into the collation and analysis of data around Reprieve’s fundraising campaigns, in order to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the digital programme, and assisting with reporting to the Development and Outreach Team on progress against targets.
For more info: https://reprieve.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018_04_23_PUB-Campaigns-and-Digital-Officer-Job-Description-and-Person-Specification.pdf
Closing Date: 21 May 2018
Start date: ASAP
Interviews scheduled for 29 May onwards.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter, setting out how you are suited to the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the date above. Please ensure your email has the subject heading ‘Campaigns and Digital Officer’, and that all attachments are sent in PDF format with your name in the document title. Please confirm in the body of your email that you have the right to work in the UK. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held in Central London.