Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 31 May 2018
Job Title: Account Executive (PR)
Working For: Built Environment Communications Group
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours + additional as required
What it’s all about
BECG is a sector-specialist, multi-disciplinary communications consultancy for the Built Environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an ambition to build a career in public relations and ideally an interest in the built environment spanning property, construction, infrastructure and energy.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of client projects on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to know
• Ideally six months to a year’s experience in public relations
• A keen interest in news and current affairs
• Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
• Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the built environment
• Creative, hard-working, enthusiastic and fun
• Good attention to detail
• Calm, approachable and open manner
• Excellent written, IT and verbal communication skills
• Proactive ‘can do’ attitude
• Good time management and ability to prioritise own work
• Creative and innovative – able to think laterally
• Appreciative of needs of other team members
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Start date: ASAP
We may appoint before closing date.
Interviews will be conducted at our London office.
Please apply directly through the ad website: https://becg.com/careers/account-executive-london/