Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 31 May 2018
Job Title: Account Executive (Public Affairs)
Working For: Built Environment Communications Group
Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
What it’s all about
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with an interest in politics to help look after our clients in the property, construction, and development sectors.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines. In return we can offer career development and progression, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful, growing company. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of support, and delivery of client projects on time and within budget.
What you’ll need to know
• Have an interest in current affairs and understand how local government works
• Communicate well with strong writing and inter-personal skills
• Show commitment to delivering excellent results for clients in the property sector and the wider built environment
• Drive, commitment and a focus on producing work of the highest standard
• Attention to detail
• Excellent workload management and be a good team player
What you’ll need to do
• Organise public exhibitions and stakeholder events
• Carry out political and stakeholder research
• Draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards and maintain accurate databases
• You will be responsible for supporting the implementation of creative engagement programmes to help achieve client objectives.
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Interviews will be conducted at our London office.
We may appoint before the closing date.
Applications should be made directly through our website: https://becg.com/careers/