Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 23 May 2018
Job Title: Project Consultant
Working For: Project Associates
Three months with possibility of extension.
Project Associates is an international communications consultancy specialising in reputation and crisis management.
We are looking for a new Project Consultant to join the team, based in London. Your job will be to:
- Assist with the delivery of specified tasks for assigned Corporate, private Client and International client accounts effectively; promoting trust and confidence in the relationship with Project Associates;
- To help in the production of key account documents for Directors and Associate Directors as required (advisory/briefing notes; media engagement outputs; briefing reports; speeches; and presentations);
- To contribute to and initiate new ideas and fresh thinking on client communications strategies and tactics.
- To provide press and political monitoring; additional research capability (from desk-top research and third party sources); and to assist in the drafting of advice notes and client documents.
Closing Date: 23 May 2018
Interviews to start from the w/c 14th May onwards.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your over email (subject to read: Project Consultant Application), please also include in bullet points:
- 1-3 lines about your previous communications experience and its duration
- Your notice period
- Your salary expectations
Any applications without these details will not be considered. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to respond to all applicants.