Date Added: 9 May 2018
: 25 May 2018
Job Title: Campaigns Strategist
Working For: Shape History
Shape History, a social change agency working with United Nations, Macmillan and NHS to name a few, is looking for a talented and organised Campaigns Strategist. This is a position perfect for a candidate with 1-2 years experience looking for their next step.
- A confident, organised project manager, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- A campaigner mindset - someone who can demonstrate passion for specific causes.
- Simplistic graphic design. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere is a bonus.
Day to day work:
- Working with our Strategy Lead, you will communicate primarily with one of our largest clients to update them on a daily basis.
- You will work with our designers, web developers and videographers, ensuring that all creative feedback is implemented in our work and guiding them where necessary.
- You will be responsible for building and amending timelines and managing budgets for certain projects.
- You will advise our clients on strategic communication, with the guidance from our Strategy Lead.
- You will manage social media for some of our clients, creating unique graphical assets to be posted and boosting these where necessary.
This will be a full-time role on a one year contract, under the basis that this will be reviewed after 6 months. You will have the opportunity to travel for this role.
Closing Date: 25 May 2018
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis from Monday 14th May.
Apply to the email address below including the full job title and a link to any portfolio work if relevant, cover letter and CV. Thanks for your interest. Lauren Kay-Lambert – Head of Campaigns, firstname.lastname@example.org