Date Added: 10 May 2018
: 25 May 2018
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: A client of Third Sector Recruitment
Two month contract.
The client would consider part time for the right candidate and salary is negotiable.
Our client is a well-known mental health charity and is looking for an experienced campaigning individual with particular skill in marketing and communications to carry forward their partnership with a UK wide company to start immediately.
We’re looking for a positive, confident and determined marketing communications person who can take ownership of these exciting multi-channel, multi-agency campaigns, putting their own creative stamp on them. You’ll be as comfortable managing creative and media agencies as liaising with senior stakeholders across the charity and partner companies, programme funders and stakeholders whilst driving the campaign.
The main tasks of the post holder will be:
- Manage ‘request for information’ responses from long list of creative agencies, and then short list three agencies
- Write campaign brief to send to the three short listed agencies, and get endorsement from partner company
- Manage Q&A session with short list of agencies
- Update on progress to partner companies – and get any feedback and insights to inform elements of the campaign, eg using their channels to to reach the target audiences
- Manage any internal sign-offs and any internal comms around project
- Work to ensure alignment with the new updated brand project
- Work to ensure alignment with the research/testing agency process – to test the chosen agencies concepts
You’ll be working to establish and build relationships with key stakeholders, you’ll have a key role in shaping the and delivering the campaign across media channels. You will be responsible for setting up and managing a cross-charity project group. You will need experience in managing budgets, conducting market research and have a solid understanding of media planning and buying. CIM or other marketing qualification would be desirable.
As an individual you’ll be comfortable facilitating discussions with multiple stakeholders, able to deal with people in an authoritative, diplomatic and sensitive manner who are on different levels of seniority. Whilst being emotionally resilient, empathetic and customer focused.
Closing Date: 25 May 2018
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com