Date Added: 10 May 2018
: 20 May 2018
Job Title: Campaign Executive
Working For: Remain Labour
Salary: £10.20 per hour, 35 hours per week
Remain Labour Campaign Executive
Contract: Three months (with possibility of extension)
Remain Labour is a grassroots organisation, campaigning to change Labour Party policy on Brexit. We want the Labour Party to return to supporting full membership of the European Union and to achieve this by supporting a People’s Vote on Theresa May’s final deal.
Remain Labour is seeking a full time Campaign Executive to play a key role in driving forward our activity in the run up to Labour Party Conference in September.
- Co-ordinating our ‘model motion’ campaign, helping members across the country to pass a motion in their Constituency Labour Party (CLP) supporting a People’s Vote
- Growing our network of supporters
- Managing our relationship with Remain Labour supporters and volunteers across the country
- Creating digital and printed campaign materials
- Managing the Remain Labour relationship with other Pro-EU campaign organisations
- Identifying speaking opportunities for the Director of Remain Labour and other supporters
All candidates must:
- Support the objectives of the Remain Labour campaign
- Demonstrate first class written communications skills
- Have previous experience working on a political campaign
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently from day one
- Be highly proficient in working with data on Microsoft Excel
- Be available for interview in London on Friday 25th May
- Be able to start work full time during the w/c 28th May
Candidates will ideally
- Be proficient in creating video content and other digital campaign materials
- Be proficient in working with large volumes of data
- Have experience of working in a fast paced environment
Closing Date: 20 May 2018
Applications will close at 1pm on Sunday 20th May.
All candidates must be available to attend an interview in London on Friday 25th May.
All candidates must be available to start work in the w/c 28th May.
To apply to be our Campaign Executive at Remain Labour, please send the following to email@example.com
- A copy of your CV
- An article of no more than 500 words that answers the following question:
- Most polls still show the country almost evenly split on Brexit, how can Pro-European campaigns convince more people to support a People’s Vote?
We anticipate a high volume of applications, so we are unable to guarantee that we will contact unsuccessful applicants.