Date Added: 11 May 2018
: 22 May 2018
Job Title: Part-time Campaigns & Public Affairs Officer
Working For: A client of The Right Ethos
Salary: £30,000 pro rata
This is a part-time role, 3 days a week, 20 month contract role.
- To work alongside Managers to produce a variety of campaigns and public affairs activities.
- To work alongside policy staff to brief and influence parliamentarians.
- To run campaigns event and support their local campaigning to reach local decision makers.
- Able to run campaigns activities with the organisation’s supporters and to engage with MPs and other parliamentarians.
- A great communicator to audiences at a wide variety of levels.
- Flexible – willing to travel to meeting & events with some out of hours work.
Deadline: As Soon As Possible
For more information: http://therightethos.co.uk/job/part-time-campaigns-public-affairs-officer/
Closing Date: 22 May 2018
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org