Date Added: 11 May 2018
: 28 May 2018
Job Title: Public Affairs Adviser
Working For: The Law Society
The Law Society represents solicitors in England and Wales. From negotiating with and lobbying the profession's regulators, government and other decision makers, to offering training and advice, we're here to help, protect and promote solicitors.
What's in it for you:
- Working as part of a high performing, fast paced team
- Working on high profile issues such as Brexit and access to justice
- The opportunity to lead public affairs projects across a range of areas
- The chance to shape the Society's role in its engagement with senior stakeholders
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of planning and managing successful public affairs campaigns.
- A strong interest in politics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced and busy environment
The Law Society is looking for a motivated and talented public affairs adviser to join a high performing public affairs and campaigns team.
The role is 35 hours per week. We offer a generous flexible benefits package, a friendly working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a professional organisation.
Closing Date: 28 May 2018
The application deadline is 23.55 on 28 May.
Interviews may take place before the closing date for applications.
You can submit an application on our website here: