Date Added: 11 May 2018
: 4 June 2018
Job Title: Policy Analyst
Working For: Asthma UK
Salary: £32,000 per annum
- Do you want to make a difference to the 5.4 million people living with asthma in the UK?
- Are you interested in working with a digital leading and constantly evolving organisation?
- Are you excited by the potential of data and using evidence in your work?
- Do you want to contribute to campaigning work?
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Looks at data and insight and sees opportunity
- Ensures the voice of people with asthma is central to our work
- Communicates the impact of asthma on people in the UK in an accurate and compelling way
- Is committed to making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives
If that sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference stopping asthma attacks, then this is the role for you.
We are committed to supplying the best possible experience to those who can benefit from our support, then translating this experience into financial support so we can continue to save lives. Our board and senior team are externally recognised for their commitment to digital innovation in achieving our mission.
What the role involves:
- Identifying, collating, analysing and interpreting data and statistics about asthma and its treatment in the UK and Europe
- Communicating the impact of asthma through writing reports, contributing to consultations and working with the media team
- Ensuring evidence and insight is at the heart of Asthma UK activities, including in policy and media work
- Sharing your knowledge and skills with colleagues to develop surveys and other insight products
- Project managing research and insight projects to improve our knowledge of the lives of people with asthma
Closing Date: 4 June 2018
Closing date for applications: 8am 4 June 2018.
First interview: Wednesday 13th June 2018.
Second interview: w/c 18th June 2018.
For more information please visit the Asthma UK website and to apply, click go to