Date Added: 14 May 2018
: 14 June 2018
Job Title: Senior Consultant (Account Director)
Working For: Atlas Partners Ltd
Salary: £38-50,000 (negotiable dependant on experience) plus bonus and benefits
Our aim is to build the happiest communications agency in London and we want you to help us. Great word of mouth amongst clients and some exciting new business wins mean we are looking for a super-star account handler, who is ready to step up to senior level. We're offering the opportunity to be a big fish in a "boutique"-sized pond with a genuine commitment to investing in you.
This new role would see you managing an interesting portfolio of clients, support new business efforts and challenge and inspire your colleagues to be the best version of themselves. In return you will join a talented, happy team, get to shape your role and our growth plans, receive excellent benefits, bespoke training and a collegiate working environment. We are open to part-time applications and offer flexible working to all our staff.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of client accounts and work with the Directors to develop integrated strategy and ideas.
- Build successful relationships with your clients, potential clients and wider external stakeholders.
- Manage junior team members and ensure our client work is of the highest quality.
- Keep on top of political and policy developments in Westminster, Whitehall, the developed administations and apply these insights to clients’ campaigns
- Support new business development through proposal and pitch preparation, marketing initiatives, content creation and external networking.
- Help create a positive, productive team culture and fun working environment.
You will be able to demonstrate a mix of some, or all, of the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- Designing and executing public affairs plans encompassing both media relations and public affairs tactics
- Generating creative ideas for cross-discipline campaigns that integrate the best of new technologies with more traditional tactics
- Growing existing and winning new business
- Multi-tasking, strong writing skills and good attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of UK, EU and/or devolved political processes
- Inspire confidence from senior clients and instil it in colleagues
- Some agency experience is preferable
- A positive outlook and a passion for what you do
Closing Date: 14 June 2018
Please don't wait for the closing date to get in touch, as we are already starting to see candidates for this role.
Please send a covering letter setting out how your experience reflects the suggested criteria with your CV to email@example.com.