Date Added: 14 May 2018
: 14 June 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Curtin&Co
Salary: c. £40k (plus bonus)
Curtin&Co, a public affairs consultancy specialising in planning and infrastructure, is looking for a high calibre Account Manager.
The ideal candidate will have extensive and in-depth knowledge of London politics and will probably have been a campaigner or councillor. This is a real opportunity to either start or accelerate your public affairs career.
• You will provide tactical and strategic direction for senior executives in our blue-chip client base;
• Manage projects on a day-to-day basis;
• Manage budgets;
• Find new business opportunities;
• Direct other staff.
In return, you will be a team player who possess:
• Proven practical experience in the London political arena;
• Strong presentation skills;
• Excellent written English;
• A strong work ethic
Closing Date: 14 June 2018
If successful, you will be required to complete a phone interview, followed by a face-to-face interview at our office. We would require successful applicants to start ASAP (however, we would consider waiting for the right candidate).
Please submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 299 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2DZ. Applications submitted through recruitment agencies will not be accepted.