Date Added: 17 May 2018
: 27 May 2018
Job Title: Public Affairs Executive
Working For: Affinity Water Ltd
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £20,000- £25,000
We are looking for a full-time talented and driven individual to join our Regulation and Public Affairs team to provide support to the Senior Public Affairs Manager in driving a proactive and coordinated engagement programme to enhance the Affinity Water reputation with political and regulatory stakeholders.
Key responsibilities in the role are:
• Undertake research and analysis as required to ensure that Affinity Water is aware of key policy developments that may impact on the business and that these are communicated to the business in an effective way.
• Attend external meetings and report back information to the team.
• Work across business teams so that Affinity Water’s views are positioned effectively with regulatory political and parliamentary stakeholders.
• Work with the Affinity Water External Communications team to maximise opportunities and promote awareness of Affinity Water’s Corporate Responsibility credentials.
• Prepare correspondence in response to enquiries received from key political stakeholders.
• Organise and participate in external events, representing Affinity Water.
• Create a quarterly external bulletin outlining Public Affairs and Stakeholder Engagement activity.
• Act as a point of contact for internal enquiries relating to political and parliamentary activity
• Develop a solid network of contacts across the political spectrum.
• Support the Senior Public Affairs Manager to further a structured programme of engagement with key national strategic stakeholders that includes the Affinity Water CEO and executive team.
• Help to ensure that the Affinity Water representatives/ambassadors understand and can articulate the agreed Corporate Narrative and are briefed on policies and desired outcomes before meetings
• Work as part of the team to demonstrate how the Public Affairs and Stakeholder Engagement team is adding value to the business.
We offer a dynamic challenging job in a friendly working climate. We offer a competitive remuneration package. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the nature of the role, a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Closing Date: 27 May 2018
To apply: http://w3rl.co/12JQr