Hanbury is a strategic advisory firm that provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
Our team has a proven track record of delivering victories against the odds. We have been on the winning side in the UK General Election of 2015, the EU Referendum of 2016 and the French Presidential Election of 2017. We now advise corporates, CEOs and international political leaders on their most complex and challenging problems.
We are looking for an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in politics, the media and campaigns to assist the team on a variety of projects.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Willingness to be part of a team in a dynamic consultancy
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and collaborating with like-minded people
- Excited by the opportunity to work with clients from a range of industries
- Personable, committed, and enjoy creating and discussing new ideas.
The Executive will work directly with colleagues of all levels of seniority within the company, giving them the opportunity to develop their skills with experienced professionals from across the worlds of politics and media.
Successful candidates will be involved in a range of tasks and projects at Hanbury. These might include:
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients
- Researching and sourcing information for clients
- Helping to draft press releases, opinion pieces, briefing notes and background information documents
- Producing original research and analysis.
The role is ideally suited to a recent graduate who enjoys working collaboratively and is happy to be part of a small team in an exciting consultancy.
Hanbury Strategy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation.
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date for applications.