Date Added: 17 May 2018
: 8 June 2018
Job Title: Corporate Writer
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus and benefits
A FTSE listed global business that is also a household name.
This is a new role that will focus on writing articles, speeches, op-eds, by-lines and other literature for the business. You will give guidance to and work very closely with senior stakeholders and network across functions to ensure messaging is aligned. The speechwriting element of the role will require you to research and write keynote speeches for high profile speakers that will have an international outreach. You will take a creative and entrepreneurial approach to finding new stories and have an ability to repackage content with innovative new angles.
- Proven experience producing high quality written work across a range of platforms
- Demonstrable speechwriting experience
- Has worked in a commercial environment, ideally in another large international business
- Confident and credible advising a range of stakeholders
- Able to proactively source stories
For more information: https://birchwoodknight.co.uk/jobs/corporate-writer
Closing Date: 8 June 2018
Likely to interview and appoint before the closing date
Please email your CV to Madeleine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02034357269 for more information.