Date Added: 22 May 2018
: 14 June 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Dragon Advisory
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Dragon is the leading Mayfair-based PR, communications and commercial advisory firm for clients looking to address the world of private capital and high net worth individuals.
What we do
We pride ourselves on providing a full service offering to our clients, including intelligent advice, strategic communications, crisis management, litigation support and commercial guidance. Our clients are leading financial and professional services firms, private funds, sovereign nations, luxury goods brands and private individuals. No other firm combines our mix of strategic communications with business and commercial consultancy.
With backgrounds in journalism, investing, communications, digital media, sports and luxury marketing, our energised team brings and unrivalled breadth and depth of expertise. We are united in our passion and commitment to deliver outstanding results to our clients, and to stand out from the crowd.
We are looking for a bright and highly motivated account manager with three years' experience in corporate communications, preferably within financial and professional services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and well-organised candidate to join our corporate communications practice to support our continued growth. You will take responsibility for managing client accounts, creatively designing and delivering effective communication campaigns, and building relationships with key media contacts.
Key skills required
- Look after and take responsibility for the operational performance of accounts, ensuring high quality of work is delivered within
- Build and maintain good relationships with C-level executives at blue-chip firms
- Demonstrate proficiency in writing to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Build trusted media relationships and be able to pitch client stories to the media and create opportunities for placement in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 coverage
- Play a major role in the planning, and development of comprehensive Communications and Marketing campaigns
- Understand digital and social media and be able to apply to client campaigns and projects
- Creatively strategise business development opportunities and partnerships with other brands
Closing Date: 14 June 2018
In the first intance, please send your CV and cover email to: firstname.lastname@example.org