Date Added: 24 May 2018
: 22 June 2018
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Working For: Loughborough Conservative Association
Salary: £22,500 to £27,500, dependent on skills and experience.
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic Campaign Manager for Loughborough Conservative Association. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who thrives on a wide-range of competing challenges.
Political and campaigning priorities can change quickly, so unsociable hours will be a requirement of this role.
This is a “roll-up-the-sleeves”, do whatever needs to be done, frontline campaigning position.
As a Campaign Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop an on-going programme of incumbency activities
- Recruit volunteers and build campaign teams
- Drive an on-going voter contact programme, including phoning and door-to-door canvassing
- Work with the local Party to organise high-profile political meetings and events
- Co-ordinate a comprehensive fundraising programme
- Produce local Party literature and building a delivery network
- Maintain and expand a presence on multiple social media platforms
- Execute a full ‘get out the vote’ operation on polling day
As a Campaign Manager your skills will be:
- A self-starter with the ability to take the initiative
- Well organised with a professional attitude
- You will need to be reliable, approachable and adaptable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate colleagues and activists
- Able to work within a team and autonomously and take responsibility for fulfilling tasks and meeting deadlines
- Sympathetic to the aims and values of the Conservative Party
- Flexible approach to out of hours working patterns
A full training programme will be provided, together with an opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications.
Closing Date: 22 June 2018
To be arranged.
Please visit our website to download our application form for this position: https://www.loughboroughconservatives.com/news/job-vacancy
Early applications are welcome.
We only accept applications from persons authorised to work within the UK. Please note that, due to the large number of applications that we receive, we are not able to acknowledge receipt of all applications. If you have not heard from us by Friday 6th July 2018 please assume that, regrettably, your application has been unsuccessful this time.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.