Date Added: 25 May 2018
: 15 June 2018
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Campaign Manager
Working For: a client of Birchwood Knight
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Working for a high profile, issues-rich London Borough you will lead and execute a range of topical issue based campaigns from the environment, health and education to crime and justice.
As the Marketing and Communications Campaign Manager, you will lead a team to deliver campaigns that will engage effectively with external stakeholders, including interest groups and residents. You will oversee all areas of the campaign from media, marketing materials to events and be both strategic and hands on. The multi-channel campaign will target key issues that are not just local but are of national interest. You will be required to manage and advise senior stakeholders, including briefing ahead of media interviews and providing general guidance on issues management and the media.
- Experience of executing multi-channel campaigns
- Ideally have previously worked for a local council or similar organisation
- Previously used social and digital media to support traditional media work
- Confident and credible dealing with senior stakeholders
- Able to lead a team
- An interest in current affairs
- In commutable distance of South West London
- Available immediately for this 12 month FTC
12 month FTC.
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
To interview and appoint asap.
To apply, please email your CV to Madeleine at email@example.com or call 02034357269 for more information.