Date Added: 29 May 2018
: 29 June 2018
Job Title: Account Manager
Working For: Seahorse Environmental Communications
Seahorse Environmental Communications designs and executes political campaigns and communications programmes that enhance both the natural environment and the commercial success of our clients.
We are looking for a Public Affairs Account Manager with 4 years of experience ideally from another agency. The successful candidate should have a strong record of working on environmental issues/ESG as well as excellent project management and relationship building skills within Whitehall. Links to lobby journalists and/or environmental media would be desirable.
- Acting as a central point of contact for client activity, including working independently to manage some clients as directed
- Developing effective public affairs strategies for clients
- Attending or arranging meetings as required
- Monitoring policy developments and identifying opportunities
- Undertaking research; writing proposals and briefings
- Contributing to business development
- Managing junior team
- This is a full time, permanent position.
Closing Date: 29 June 2018
Applicants should send a CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.