Date Added: 29 May 2018
: 15 June 2018
Job Title: Supporter Engagement Officer (x2)
Working For: The European Movement UK
Salary: £25,000 (pro-rata, 6 month contract)
The European Movement UK, working with our partners at Scientists for EU and Healthier IN the EU, is looking for two Supporter Engagement Officers to join our team on a 6 month basis to help build our organisations and the campaign against Brexit.
You will work in our digital team by building our volunteer network, working with one of either Scientists for EU or Healthier IN the EU (one position available per campaign), as well as our national and grassroots movements to ensure that we maximise our campaigning capacity over the next six months by recruiting and engaging our supporters in meaningful ways.
• Manage and develop volunteer journeys/paths on our NationBuilder platform
• Convert followers from Scientists for EU, Healthier IN, European Movement and other channels into active campaigners, members and volunteers
• Co-ordinate regular communications to relevant supporters based on interests and actions
• Optimise websites and other portals for high conversion rates
• Increase social media followings
• Ability to write compelling copy that motivates supporters
• Working with an email marketing platform
• Using social media channels for a campaign organisation (or similar)
• An understanding of the European Union and Brexit related issues
• Working with NationBuilder
• Working with a CRM system
• Designing original content (infographics, video etc)
• A knowledge of science or healthcare issues, especially relating to Brexit
Closing Date: 15 June 2018
Interviews may take place before the application closing date.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com .