Date Added: 30 May 2018
: 29 June 2018
Job Title: Team Assistant - Events
Working For: The Whitehall & Industry Group
WIG delivers over 140 events a year with the majority being breakfast briefings and some workshops. Our events attract over 8,000 delegates per year with average delegate figures of ca. 50-80 per event. The events tackle issues of importance to business, government and not-for-profit sectors and are designed to explore and share best practice with other sectors, understand latest government policies which impact business; and hear from and debate with first-class speakers. Most events are hosted by WIG members - generally in central London with some occasional regional events. While workshops take place during the day, briefings take place early morning or evening. The events team consists of the Head of Events, two Event & Content Producers, a Senior Events and Membership Executive, an Events Executive and a Team Assistant.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Assistant in the Events Team.
The role will involve the following administrative responsibilities supporting the events team:
• Preparation of event materials (delegate packs, marketing materials, managing couriers, printing badges etc.)
• Helping with logistics on the day of the event to ensure its smooth running (attending, helping to set-up, tidying up etc.)
• Assisting in event follow-up including collation of feedback forms
• Ordering and maintaining stocks of event marketing materials, including updating budget spreadsheets
Customer Relationship Management Database (CRM)/Website administration
• General support on the CRM including updating and maintaining CRM records to ensure records are as accurate as possible
• Helping to update the website with relevant events content when required
Customer service/general administration
• Assisting in dealing with and responding to delegates’ queries regarding events and logging responses to event invitations via phone and email
• Supporting the wider marketing team in coordinating event collateral and digital content
Closing Date: 29 June 2018
It may be a two stage interview process. First interviews for short-listed candidates are likely to be held in the w/c 2 July 2018. Second stage interview may be confirmed after first stage is completed.
To apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria – 500 words max and complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (link below) to Jordon Henderson, Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.