Contract: Permanent/Full time
Hours of Work: 37.5 + additional as required
Belgrave is looking to hire an enthusiastic individual to join our growing team in London.
Belgrave Communications is an intelligence-led public affairs consultancy helping clients in the property sector.
With a growing team following current affairs, local issues and politics we have delivered strategic advice on some of the biggest and most high-profile schemes in the UK. Our team of dedicated and passionate engagement professionals offers a breadth of experience and knowledge from across the worlds of politics, media, and community activism.
Belgrave has helped our clients successfully navigate the complex planning environment by delivering constructive dialogue with communities and politicians in order to achieve the best possible outcomes.
We are currently working on a number of major developments in London and the South East with new client wins coming in also from further afield.
- Knowledge and experience of local and national government;
- An understanding of the planning system;
- Strong social and digital media skills;
- Able to work as a consistently reliable member of a team/supporting colleagues
- Good verbal communication;
- Confident, sociable and willing to share ideas freely;
- Well-organised and able to multi-task to deliver good quality work to deadlines; and
- Clear and concise writing style and ability to quickly produce or edit written work to a very high standard;
- Interest in politics and/or involvement in party politics;
- Stakeholder management experience
- Photoshop and InDesign skills; and
- Agency experience would be an advantage
What we can offer you:
- Structured career development and progression
- The opportunity to work on high profile developments in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Liaise with community groups and arrange meetings
- Organise public exhibitions and community group events/drop in sessions
- Political and stakeholder research
- Draft letters, newsletters and exhibition boards