Date Added: 30 May 2018
: 29 June 2018
Job Title: Patrons Manager
Working For: National Citizen Service (NCS) Trust
Salary: Competitive, dependent on skills and experience
We are currently recruiting for a Patrons Manager to play an important role within the newly established NCS PR and Communications team which comprises PR, Corporate Communications, Internal Communications, Public Policy and NCS Patrons/Ambassadors.
The successful candidate will report to Andrew Silverman, NCS Head of Public Policy.
You will be responsible for managing NCS’s Patrons programme and integrating this with the Trust’s broader communication activities
You will have the opportunity to shape the role and play a key part in the future development and recruitment of the Trust’s patron network
In this role you will:
- Conceive an ongoing engagement strategy for NCS’s Patrons
- Deliver the engagement strategy in partnerships with the key operational and communication teams in NCS
- Develop and manage an activity log for NCS Patrons
- Coordinate Patron events with NCS summer / autumn programmes
- Develop and manage the yearly NCS Patrons meeting
- Develop the membership of the NCS Patrons group with specific regard to the organisation’s developmental needs
- Liaise with key third-party partnership organisations, both with and on behalf of the Patron group
- Experience of working with senior business, charity and political stakeholders
- Understanding of social policy and its impact on young people in society
- Knowledge and experience of partnerships on a national and international basis
- Commitment to fulfilling NCS’s mission to secure greater social cohesion, equality and integration through its summer and autumn programmes
The role is based in West London. The salary for this role is competitive, dependent on skills and experience.
Closing Date: 29 June 2018
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so we advise that you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please note there will be at least two rounds of interview for this position.
Start date as soon as possible.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should:
- Include the job title in the subject line
- Make clear the role you are applying for
- Outline how you satisfy the specific requirements we list above
- Say what attracts you to us and this role
- Include details of your remuneration and notice period