Date Added: 5 June 2018
: 18 June 2018
Job Title: Junior Consultant
Working For: Reputation Inc
Salary: £25,000 (Full Time)
ReputationInc is a leading reputation management consultancy providing advice and support to some of the world’s most admired global brands. We’re on the hunt for new talent to meet growing client demand for our international reputation management services focused on building and protecting reputation.
We’re looking for a junior consultant to join our team. We’re keen to hear from graduates with a master’s degree qualification who have work experience in consultancy or related fields. This could be as part of an internship or work placement. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career in communications and reputation management.
Get in touch if you’re:
• Inquisitive about business trends and current affairs
• Strong on research and analysis
• Comfortable using data
• Adept at using social media
• A strong writer and content creator
• A confident communicator
• Keen to learn about project and client relationship management
• A natural problem solver with the ability to learn on the job
• Accurate and detail-oriented
• Strong on prioritisation, juggling busy workloads and meeting deadlines
• Hungry to learn new skills and knowledge and go the extra mile
• A team player and a self-starter
• Creative, resourceful and organised
• Enthusiastic, energetic and dynamic
• A fluent English speaker
Our junior consultants are client facing and work across all four areas of our business: insights, strategy, capability and engagement. Initially your work will include:
• Case study development and desk research
• Issues monitoring and trend analysis
• Copy writing and content creation
• Media relations and campaign development
• Creating client reports, presentations and materials
• Event planning
• Stakeholder insights gathering and mapping
• Supplier and stakeholder engagement / management
• Support in marketing and new business activity
• Administration and adhoc support across accounts
We expect any candidate to be able to use a wide range of digital tools and be highly proficient across MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint (intermediate level). It would be desirable to have experience of analytics platforms and tools.
Closing Date: 18 June 2018
Successful candidates will be invited to a selection day on Monday, 2nd July 2018 involving interviews, skills tests and presentations.
If you’re interested in applying for this position and meet the experience and skills requirement detailed above:
• Please send your CV with a cover letter explaining why you’re interested and suitable for the role.
• Prepare a short statement (no more that 400 words) telling us how you’ve focused on your self-development, demonstrating a desire for learning, intellectual curiosity and challenging yourself.
Please send your CV along with a cover letterand a short statement to Recruitment@reputation-inc.com