Date Added: 1 June 2018
: 14 June 2018
Job Title: Events and Young Adults Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Working For: Christian Solidarity Worldwide
Salary: £23,500 - £25,500 p.a.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead on the events presence of CSW, a specialist organisation with a long track record in promoting the right to freedom of religion or belief (FoRB).
In line with CSW’s overall communications, campaigns and fundraising strategy, you will manage the execution of CSW events, as well as CSW’s presence at other events. In conjunction with the Head of Communications, you will research event opportunities, recommend event participation based on cost-benefit analysis, and plan and design CSW events and our presence at non-CSW events.
Key responsibilities (full responsibilities listed in the application pack):
• Execution & delivery of CSW events and presence at non-CSW events
• Review and Research
• Liaison and Networking
• Planning and design
• Young adult Programme
CSW is a Christian organisation working for religious freedom through advocacy and human rights, in the pursuit of justice.
A committed Christian with excellent communication and organisational skills, the ability to take the initiative, and work well under pressure.
Essential criteria (full criteria listed in the application pack):
• Some exhibition/event management.
• Some project management.
• Volunteer management
• Software packages – Word, Outlook and Excel to intermediate level.
• Ability to manage projects from conception to delivery.
• Demonstrable and dependable multi-tasking organisational ability.
• Ability to manage external service providers to time and within budget.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Good planner with analytical and problem solving ability.
• Able to speak confidently to recruit supporters from a stand.
Please go to our website www.csw.org.uk/vacancies to download an application form and applicant’s e-pack. Please email Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture email@example.com if you require further information.
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
Closing Date: 14 June 2018
Closing time for applications: Noon
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 19 or Thursday 21 June 2018
Preferred start date: Monday 23 July 2018.
Please go to our website www.csw.org.uk/vacancies to download an application form and applicant’s e-pack.
Please email Jane Bave, Head of People and Culture firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.