Date Added: 5 June 2018
: 29 June 2018
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Public Policy Projects (PPP)
Salary: circa £25,000 (dependent on skills)
Public Policy Projects (PPP) and the wider Dorson West Group are looking for a new Account Executive to grow a policy advisory desk in the health, care and local government sectors. PPP has provided high quality policy advisory and development for over 20 years to a network of thousands. We are cross-party and ideally looking for someone who is enthusiastic about reforming public services at both a central and local government level. With some editorial work, this role is about building relationships with some of the most forward thinking thought leaders in the UK.
As the company grows, the ideal candidate will be able to account manage as well as build up a profile as Editor of one of the UK's leading in-hospital magazines Hospital Times.
Your role will entail:
- Account management of long-standing relationships
- Bringing in new members to the network and generating new business
- Working with our events team on bespoke events with nationally recognised thought leaders incl Secretaries of State and senior government advisors
- Research and writing briefs for both the team internally and for accounts
- Attending client meetings
You will be:
- Articulate and analytical
- Gregarious and enthusiastic
- At the minimum, possess a basic understanding of health, care and local government - its role and functions
You must have:
- The ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- A clear writing style
- Confident telephone manner
Closing Date: 29 June 2018
Interviews will be conducted ASAP - telephone interview round one and face to face round two
Start date is ASAP for the right candidate.
Given the nature of the software and website upgrades a face to face interview is essential.
Please send for consideration your CV and bespoke covering email to Managing Director Ben Howlett firstname.lastname@example.org