Date Added: 5 June 2018
: 25 June 2018
Job Title: Internship
Working For: Parent Gym
Parent Gym is looking for a conscientious graduate with remarkable energy to help roll out their philanthropic parenting programme and reach even more parents. The role is a six-month paid internship.
Parent Gym is changing the quality of parenting is reported to have more impact on exam results, criminal behaviour and social mobility than any other single factor.
Parent Gym is a six-week programme run for parents of children aged 2-11. Parent Gym has now reached over 5000 parents in London, Leeds, Bradford, Brighton, Hove and Manchester. The programme is delivered by a network of qualified volunteer coaches and primary school employees - with life changing results.
- Support the process of setting up programmes and associated on-going administration including making sure coaches and schools/centres have all they need to run their programmes
- Input parent feedback data then sending schools and coaches their feedback report after the end of a programme
- Manage our Social Media presence on Facebook and Twitter; working to increase our following; posting engaging and relevant content; designing eye-catching content
- Coordinate DBS administration for our coaches
- Ensure all Parent Gym materials are well organised, with supplies and stationary monitored and replenished as needed
- Manage our parent reminder text message service
- Organise ‘booster’ sessions, which occur 3 months after the end of a programme; liaise with school contacts and coaches and ensuring materials are provided
- Keep our programme database up-to-date
- Coordinate the termly Mailchimp newsletter; designing and writing content
- Track in-bound enquiries to assess marketing effectiveness
- Lead on mail-merge marketing campaigns
- Assist the team with event set-up and organisation
- Passionate, especially about delivering social change on the ground
- At ease with technology, experience working with CRM/databases and MS Office (desirable)
- Warm and able to connect with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- A team player
- Determined to make things happen, whatever the obstacles
- Efficient, organised and process-driven
- Thorough with a good eye for detail
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Experience running social media pages, design skills are beneficial
Closing Date: 25 June 2018
We are looking for this role to start in the next 2-6 weeks.
To apply for this role, please follow this link, to attach your CV and brief cover letter: