Date Added: 5 June 2018
: 18 June 2018
Job Title: Project and Administrative Assistant
Working For: The Social Change Agency
Over the last five years The Social Change Agency have expanded our client base, increased our influence and profile and developed new products and projects. We’re looking for a talented person, with an interest in social justice, systems change and innovation to work to support us in continuing our journey.
We need someone who is prepared to support the full range of our work, with a focus on:
- Overseeing the running of the office, dealing with the day to day administration of the organisation and key individuals
- Supporting projects with grant management
- Reviewing, updating and supplementing our policies and procedures and helping us drive our efficiency
- Diary management support and planning co-ordination
- Ensuring that our online filing systems are properly organised and helping us manage our IT systems, website and social media
- Providing administrative support for our consultancy, events, research and delivery programmes
- Acting as a first point of contact for external correspondents, callers and visitors
- Using any other skills you bring to the job that can help us increase our reach and impact.
We are looking for someone creative and committed, the drive to grow, and grow with a young and ambitious agency. You may already have an interest in experience in the social sector or mission-led business but, most importantly, you will have decided to use your time and talents to do good in the world.
IT literacy and office management and administration skills are essential as is attention to detail. You should have excellent organisation skills, good written skills and a pleasant and confident personal style. Prior experience of working as part of a small, growing business would be desirable.
You’ll be keen to make an impact in a small team and be hungry for search out opportunities to develop yourself and the business. We are looking for someone who is happy working on their own initiative with energy, enthusiasm and good humour alongside a desire to explore and develop your skills. You must be comfortable with working with groups of people from varied backgrounds along with your work colleagues.
Closing Date: 18 June 2018
All applications must be received by 17:00.
Interviews will be held on 28th/29th June 2018 in London.
Start date: ASAP
If you would like to discuss the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to arrange a time to chat.
If you’re ready to apply, please send us a CV and a cover letter telling us why you are interested in the role and what you think you can contribute to it email@example.com.
Full details about the job can be found here: https://thesocialchangeagency.org/we-are-hiring-for-a-project-administrative-assistant/
* PLEASE NOTE AMENDED CLOSING DATE *