Date Added: 5 June 2018
: 13 June 2018
Job Title: Interim Campaigns Manager
Working For: a client of the Right Ethos
A health campaign
- To launch and develop a programme of public campaigning to support the influencing of public policy
- To develop a range of activities using a variety of channels to maximise engagement from existing supporters and the wider public.
- Experienced public campaigner able to lead and motivate activists and able to measure the success of campaigns.
- An excellent relationship builder able to promote this new area of work internally and work cross-organisationally, particularly with media, public affairs and policy teams and staff in all 4 nations.
- Experience of involving beneficiaries and local campaigners in the campaigns
Closing Date: 13 June 2018
Interviews will be held during June 2018.
Start date will be Summer 2018.
To apply: http://therightethos.co.uk/job/interim-campaigns-manager-2/