Date Added: 9 June 2018
: 13 June 2018
Job Title: Paid Internship
Working For: Claude Moraes MEP (London)
Salary: 1400€ per month
Applications are invited for the position of paid Stagiaire (intern) in the office of Claude Moraes MEP, based in the European Parliament in Brussels.
Claude Moraes is Labour MEP for the London Region and the Chair of the Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee in the European Parliament
The stage/internship will include the following duties:
- General administration, correspondence and office duties in a very fast paced and pressurized environment
- Following the work of the Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee
- Drafting and submitting policy-informed Parliamentary questions to the European Commission to strict deadlines
- Organising meetings and conferences within the ParliamentWorking together with the London office on time sensitive policy briefs, in particular on Brexit
- Following the work of the Special Committee on Terrorism and the Anti-Racism and Diversity Intergroup
Closing Date: 13 June 2018
Dealdline: close of business on closing date.
Interviews will take place in Brussels on 22 June 2018.
The internship will be based in Brussels and the candidate will be expected to start preferably by 25 June 2018 for a 6 month period with possible extension.
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “*Your Name* - Internship Application” in the subject line. Please attach to the email: an up to date CV (maximum 2 A4 sides)a covering letter (maximum 1 A4 side) explaining how you fit the profile above contact details of two referees
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications expected, we will only be able to respond to short-listed candidates.